SpamAssassin installation could not be found

BG Mahesh bg.mahesh at INDIAINFO.COM
Wed Mar 3 09:32:08 GMT 2004

hi

I have installed the latest versions of SA, MailScanner and ClamAV on RedHat linux

When I start MailScanner /var/log/maillog reads,

Mar  3 14:54:50 enter3 MailScanner[3555]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.27.7 starting...
Mar  3 14:54:50 enter3 MailScanner[3555]: SpamAssassin installation could not be found

I checked the FAQs and google regarding the same. I have only one version of perl [binary]

[root at enter3 site_perl]# which perl
/usr/bin/perl
[root at enter3 site_perl]# perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.1 built for i686-linux

/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/Mail/SpamAssassin has the files. What could I be doing wrong?

--
B.G. Mahesh
bg.mahesh at indiainfo.com
http://www.indiainfo.com/