bagle-i worm

Hong Zhu hzhu at wesleyan.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:43:17 GMT 2004

yes, "netsky-d" was downloaded later than "bagle-i"
and I can see mailscanner has been catching "netsky-d"
however not "bagle-i"...

Data file name            : /usr/local/Sophos/ide/netsky-d.ide
Data file type            : IDE
Data file date            : 02 March 2004, 07:57:01
Data file status          : Loaded

Data file name            : /usr/local/Sophos/ide/bagle-i.ide
Data file type            : IDE
Data file date            : 02 March 2004, 06:32:18
Data file status          : Loaded

thanks,
Hong