ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.28.2 released

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue Mar 2 12:45:10 GMT 2004

Installed 4.28.2 and when I restarted MailScanner log showed:
Mar  2 07:27:56 srv2 MailScanner[26019]: Syntax error(s) in
configuration file:
Mar  2 07:27:56 srv2 MailScanner[26019]: Unrecognised keyword
"maximumarchivedepth" at line 294
Mar  2 07:27:56 srv2 MailScanner[26019]: Aborting due to syntax
errors in /opt/MailScanner/etc/MailScanner.conf.

I looked in ConfigDefs.pl and noticed:
maxzipdepth                     = maximumziparchivedepth

So "I changed Maximum Archive Depth =" To "Max Zip Depth ="

Was there something in the docs, or changelog or perhaps the
list,  I missed on this?

Also, If I change the above to 0 will that disable filename/type
checking inside the archives? I am not sure I want to do that
just yet, although I just LOVE the reject password protected
archive option I have to generate rules that will allow the
normal periodic updates that sales recieves from a couple vendors
that zip the exe (since we don't allow exes)