ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.28.2 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 09:56:44 GMT 2004

At 09:42 02/03/2004, you wrote:
>Will this work for ZIPs only or for RAR etc. as well? Any more perl
>modules needed?

Only zips I'm afraid.

>Do you have a text for the manpage already? :-)

Just after "Block Unencrypted Messages" there is now
# Should archives which contain any password-protected files be allowed?
# Leaving this set to "no" is a good way of protecting against all the
# protected zip files used by viruses at the moment.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Password-Protected Archives = no

Just after "Maximum Attachment Size" there is now
# The maximum depth to which zip archives will be unpacked, to allow for
# checking filenames and filetypes within zip archives.
Maximum Archive Depth = 3

--
Julian Field