Get some spams to test the new installation

Ben list at souil.com
Tue Mar 2 03:44:55 GMT 2004

Dear David,

That's true, it's not easy to check the accuracy for 100 domains. But at leawst, before making it to production, i need to further test it in depth and have some ideas on the MS in mind.
I have make me the first one to use the MS. but only a few is caught, about 5% is caught. Yesterday i have grep some more rules on the net and have it in the spamassassin config and it's now much better, about 50% caught.
So, more msg and test is needed to make it more accurate and i am still testing methods to forward mail to the SA to learn.

Anyway thanks for your info. :>