Messages stuck in queue with Qmail

Stephan Christen schristen at RESOTECH.COM
Tue Mar 2 03:46:39 GMT 2004

I struggle now for some time to get my qmail installation working correctly.
I know it's quite a long post and therefore even more i appreciate any hint or
suggestion somebody can give me. Thank you!

I'm not sure if this an issue with MailScanner or QMail, but because it happens
where both interface i post on this mailling list.

Having a new server with plesk 7.0 management software installed i've wanted to
improve my basic qmail server by using MailScanner. The basic qmail server
installed by plesk was working perfectly, i was able to send and receive email.
At openprotect side i've found a promising package of opensource tools
( MailScanner, SpamAssassin and Clam AV) with support for qmail ( still beta
they say).
In order to support qmail they provide a new qmail-queue binary which basically
reroutes all traffic to a newly created 'queue.in' directory.