HEADS UP - viruses in password protected zip files

Gene LeDuc leduc at CTS.COM
Mon Mar 1 18:39:26 GMT 2004

Hi Kevin,

My company has always blocked passworded zips.  If the gateway can't unzip the
file, it gets blocked.  It's a brain-dead gateway, so I won't embarrass
myself (by association) by saying what it is.