New Feature Request: Delayed Attachment Delivery

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Mon Mar 1 08:47:05 GMT 2004

Hi,

> In the meantime, why not install some more virus scanners? we
> only use clamav on the mail filters an this has worked
> perfectly lately against mydoom and firends, then on each
> mail server we run another brand of AV scanner, one of them
> always picks it up.

This will not help. One of my customers has just been hit with NetSky.C
even though we have clamav and two commercial scanners up and running.
The few hours between detection and signature updates was enough... :-(

Regards,
  JP