bug processing zip file with errors

Fred Broughton phred at SVERICA.COM
Wed Jun 30 23:02:04 IST 2004

What an idiot. After a complete stop and start everything is flying.
Rather strange message though from a corrupt zip that I cannot open.
"
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "PSt422.zip"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original attachment, please
e-mail xxx at xxx.xxx and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call, with
the contents of this message availavle when you call.