SOLVED bug processing zip file with errors

Fred Broughton phred at SVERICA.COM
Wed Jun 30 22:44:37 IST 2004

I'll pass this on to Ned. Wish I had had the same luck, but mine still dies.

Phred

-----Original Message-----
From: Mariano Absatz [mailto:mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 16:25
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: SOLVED bug processing zip file with errors

WOW!!! IT WORKED!!!
(the line above is to increase my SA scoring ;-)

FTR, the Archive::Zip version 1.11alpha1 that Ned sent thru Phred worked OK
with my corrupt test zip in my RH6.1+ZMailer 2.99.56+MS 4.29-7 setup (I can't
put alpha releases in the Fedora box, but I'm eagerly waitin for a more
formal release to install).

The MailScanner log is at
http://baby.com.ar/MailScanner/err_zip/mailscanner_now_it_worked.log

Thanx a lot Ned & Phred (& Julian, who apparently had previously sent Ned
patches for this).

Guys... this seems to me like Open Source at its best :-D

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk