bug processing zip file with errors {Scanned}

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Wed Jun 30 18:07:04 IST 2004

| Hi Phred,
|
| thanx for doing the test... did the queue files qf/df for this message
remain
| in the input queue?
|
| El 30 Jun 2004 a las 11:37, Fred Broughton escribió:
|
| > RH ES3.0 with sendmail 8.12.8, MailSacnner 4.31.6, Archive::Zip 1.09 and
| > Mcafee v4.24.0.
| > MailScanner process that picked up the file died silently (defunct)
| > Email never made it through.

First try to update your McAffee to 4.32.0.
If your contract is still valid, it is a simple download. IF not, move over
to ClamAV.
Free and just as accurate. I have both and they seem to consistently go toe
to toe at catching
nasties.

believed to be clean.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk