Presort for SquirrelMail and other IMAP users

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at WHIDBEY.COM
Wed Jun 30 17:17:54 IST 2004

That's good news, but can you give us a hint of where Squirrel has
filters? The only thing I could find on the subject at squirrelmail.org
was a wishlist item to add it. If I'm missing something obvious I would
be delighted to learn what it is.

Van

Michele Neylon : Blacknight Solutions wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 22:33, G. Armour Van Horn wrote:
>

>>This probably isn't directly related to MailScanner, but I thought
>>someone here must have an answer. I'm running
>>Sendmail/MailScanner/SpamAssassin with good results on three servers. On
>>each one, there are at least a few users who need web access, so I use
>>an IMAP server and SquirrelMail.
>>
>>I just had a user wonder if there was a way all the MS-tagged spam could
>>be moved into a spam folder automatically, and I think it would be a
>>great idea. There is, however, on SquirrelMail plugin that accomplishes
>>this, and I have no idea at all of what would be involved.
>>
>>So, any suggestions on how to include this presort?
>>

>You don't need to do it system-wide unless you really really want to.
>Squirrel supports filters, so you can easily filter all mail with an MS
>subject tag into a separate folder.
>
>-------------------------- MailScanner list ----------------------
>To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
>Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at
>http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives at
>http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html
>.

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk