SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Wed Jun 30 15:32:03 IST 2004

Steve Swaney wrote:

> To make this easy for all to implement I have packaged the
> needed files along with five configuration files and placed
> them on our web site along complete with installation instructions.
>
> You can pick them up at:
>
>         http://www.fsl.com/support/index.html
>
> Download from the SURBL/URI install files link.

be.surbl.org is now obsolete.

I patched our spamassassin 2.63 (on Fedora Core 1) yesterday to include
SpamCopURI and even though it was working, lint was failing.

In the end I tracked it down to spamassassin stuff being in the vendor_perl
directory relating to an older release of perl.  Copying the appropriate .pm
files from SpamCopUri to the appropriate Mail/Spamassassin directory in the
/usr/lib/perl5 tree solved that problem.

Cheers,

Phil
----
Phil Randal