mail routing performance issues, backing up in /var/spool/mqueue

lester lasad llasad1 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 30 14:51:40 IST 2004

I forgot to answer one of the questions, Ugo had
asked:
> I don't see anything special here, but would you be
> bouncing spam, by
> any chance?

spam is being forwarded to a domino server on my
internal network.  Need to do this for retrieval of
false positives