mail routing performance issues, backing up in /var/spool/mqueue

lester lasad llasad1 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 30 00:17:15 IST 2004

I'm sure this is not do to email not being able to be
delivered.  This is a relay server to 2 domains and if
I flush the queue all the email is delivered.

--- Denis Beauchemin <Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA>