Spamassassin implem questions {Scanned}

ITAdmin ITAdmin at RESODYN.COM
Tue Jun 29 19:08:18 IST 2004

Hi,

 No, I am not receiving MS headers with the spam info as you showed
below.  I did not have "Always include SpamAssassin report" enabled.  It
is now.

 "Rebuild Bayes Every" = 216000 seconds.  Does that mean that Bayes is
activated?

  RBL?  Where in the Webmin module can I find this?

Thanks,
John

--
John McKee