Spamassassin implem questions {Scanned}

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Jun 29 19:04:31 IST 2004

ITAdmin wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  I the "what to do with spam" section, I've set
>
>1.  Spam action = delete
>2.  High score spam actions = delete
>3.  Non spam actions = deliver
>
>  Are those correct?
>

>>|   But from this point on, I am unsure of the next course of action.  We
>>| are still receiving spam, so I'm assuming I haven't finished a
>>| process/step correctly.

Maybe this is because your spam is not scoring high enough?  Do you see
any MS headers that talk about SA in the mails you receive?  (see
example below)

        requis 5, BAYES_00 -4.90, BIZ_TLD 0.10)

Make sure you have:
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

Also you need RBL and Bayes activated to really catch most spam.

Denis
--
_
°v° Denis Beauchemin, analyste