rulesets with CIDR

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Jun 29 14:29:38 IST 2004

Hi Julian,

I have to set up a ruleset based on some CIDR subnets... I checked the
'README' and 'EXAMPLES' in the rules subdirectory and there was no mention to
it...

As I remembered that CIDR was once mentioned, I found it in the archives,
when you were announcing the 4.25.

Maybe you should add a couple of lines to the README and EXAMPLES files so it
is easier to find.

I added a quick and dirty explanation in
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cgi-bin/faq?file=340
when I have some more time, I'll try to ellaborate on that.

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby