Mailscanner eating my resources. I just can't fix it. Help!

Robert Borkowski robert at TIMARU.COM
Mon Jun 28 00:47:00 IST 2004

::> Thank you for your response. I haven't posted the version
::number and
::> the specs of that machine, bacuse all was fine for at least a year.
::> Our traffic haven't increased at all.
::>
::> I'm running version 4.21-11.
::>
::> The machine is AMD XP 2200+, 512MB, ATA hard drive.
::I would personally recommend upgrading first, as a lot of
::performance issues are related to older versions of both MS
::and supporting modules.
::
::If you do that and then watch resource usage you might be
::closer to finding a solution :)
::
::Michele

Thank you for your advice. I would rather find a solution.
As I said nothing has been changed in the configuration and
all was running very nicely.

Robert

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk