Mailscanner eating my resources. I just can't fix it. Help!

Robert Borkowski robert at TIMARU.COM
Mon Jun 28 00:18:45 IST 2004

Hello Michele

Thank you for your response. I haven't posted the version number and the
specs of that machine, bacuse all was fine for at least a year. Our
traffic haven't increased at all.

I'm running version 4.21-11.

The machine is AMD XP 2200+, 512MB, ATA hard drive.

Thank you,
Robert