Log analyzer

Leif Neland mailscanner-user at NELAND.DK
Sat Jun 26 07:16:45 IST 2004

>>> 6) what spam actions were applied to it?
>
> It does this - providing you don't use a ruleset as currently I
> haven't been brave enough to try and write a MailScanner ruleset
> parser.

Perhaps MailScanner somehow should tell what it did with the message.
The reason for logging is often to se what _really_ happened.
If you try and parse the rulesets, you might be as mistaken as I would be by
reading the rulesets myself.

E.g. I had trouble applying rules for non-spam; it appears that the default
has go last in that ruleset, but that is not nessecary in other rulesets.

Leif

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk