MailScanner and RHEL 3

Trever Furnish TGFurnish at HERFFJONES.COM
Fri Jun 25 18:34:10 IST 2004

Hmmm...  Much lower load here - not using any antivirus stuff, handling only
about 45,000 messages per day (although our messages tend to be much larger
than typical sites').  Not using an RPM at all for spamassassin, compiled
from source tarball.  But we still have an issue with swapping if I turn on
swap.

I have noticed that the spf-milter perl script seems to leak memory, so I
already restart it frequently - otherwise it eventually consumes all the
memory.  But I'm pretty sure that was never the only cause of this issue.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk