MailScanner Defunct & Core Dump

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Thu Jun 24 14:02:45 IST 2004

Hi Paul,

Have you tried running MailScanner in debug mode??  What is displayed if you
run 'file /var/spool/mqueue.in/core' as this should show what process the
core dump and what signal caused it.

When did this start happening and have you made any recent changes - also
what else is running on the box?

Kind regards,
Steve.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk