sendmail 8.13.0 and GreetPause kills spam, viruses

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Jun 21 17:30:39 IST 2004

You can set things on a per IP/domain basis in your access.db file
via entries like:

GreetPause:127.0.0.1     0

which means "wait zero milliseconds".  The rightmost number is
milliseconds, not seconds.  So you can tune for different sites.

Jeff

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk