Mailscanner & Spamassasssin - own rule is not working

G ötz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at FILMAKADEMIE.DE
Mon Jun 21 10:33:48 IST 2004

Hi,

I run mailscanner for a couple of month now, and today I tried to setup a
spamassassin rule for marking some german racistic mails generated by the
Sober.H virus as SPAM.

I've edited the file spam.assassin.prefs.conf an added the rule from here:

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/foren/go.shtml?read=1&msg_id=5832449&forum_id=57381&showthread=1

After that, I restarted Mailscanner.

Now if I send an email with a subject from the rule, the mail isn't marked
as spam :-(

Any ideas what could be wrong?

The system is a fedora core 1 / Mailscanner 4.30.3-2 / spamassassin 2.63 -
Server.

Regards

Götz Reinicke

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk