Perl Version

Shahid Hussain shahid at ZONEWAVE.NET
Fri Jun 18 00:22:22 IST 2004

> On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 00:13, Shahid Hussain wrote:
> > what version of Perl does MailScanner required?
> >
> > bash-2.05b# perl -v
> >
> > This is perl, v5.8.0 built for i386-freebsd
> Any version of Perl 5.* will work as stated in FAQs/MAQs, install files
> etc.

Ah I see,

I can see MailScanner is running with Exim.
Also Exim log shows errors. It seems like the 2 exim deamons have time-outs.
Like the waiting for port 25 to come free.

When I sent an email to the box, for some reason MailScanner is not scanning
the mail but MailScanner is running at the background without an error.. I
have checked in MailScanner.etc and exim.conf - look fine

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk