Help! ....We are taking 120k msgs per day and climbing

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at XYONET.COM
Wed Jun 16 23:24:25 IST 2004

Michele Neylon wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 22:13, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
>

>>Hi!

>>>are you suggesting that instead of sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org it should be
>>>dsbl.spamhaus.org? if not, would you please clarify what you mean?
>>>

>>Yes, or use both...
>>
>>Bye,
>>Raymond.
>>

>Just be careful where you implement it., ie. at what point. We ran into
>some problems as a number of ISPs were blacklisted due to virus
>infections...

I have to agree.  My server started rejecting a lot of legitimate email
due to ISP's being blacklisted.  I believe that DSBL is handled by
people and blacklisted hosts are verified before being included in their
list.

Curtis

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk