Per User Relaying

Lance lance at WARE.NET
Wed Jun 16 23:42:04 IST 2004

Hi Folks,

I know this isn't the best place for this question, but I'm banging my head
against the wall.

We use MailScanner + SpamAssasin and I'm still trying to switch one of our
problem domains over (200+ spams inbound per minute).

What I'm trying to do is use sendmail to reject unknown users - so I've
populated /etc/mail/access with: