How do you stop the recent floods

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jun 16 16:47:29 IST 2004

El 16 Jun 2004 a las 17:01, Raymond Dijkxhoorn escribió:

> Hi!
>
> > I haven't tried it out, but http://virbl.bit.nl/ seems like a very good
> > idea... in fact, if your MTA supports it, I'd configure this at the MTA
> > level.
>
> If you want to help out, VIRBL supports the reports that MailScanner sends
> out. Those can be used to report virus infections. The postmaster
> notifications. I am testing this currently with Alex (VIRBL).

Mmhh,

how's that?

you'd enable 'Send Notices = yes' and point 'Notices To =' to an address in
VIRBL?

I've never used 'Send Notices' and I don't see a template file within the
reports directory for that... I guess it's somehow hardwired...

Interesting... I don't think I'd enable this in a very large site, but I
could do it in a couple of low traffic servers...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk