Whitelisting MailScanner HTML de-fanging {Scanned}

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 20:48:01 IST 2004

You can apply a ruleset (which is all spam.whitelist.rules is) to virtually
every configuration option in MailScanner. Look in the
/etc/MailScanner/rules/* files for examples of what you can put in a
ruleset. Just replace the value of the configuration option with the
filename of the ruleset that produces the value.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk