Q. about Recipient Spam notification and Envelope-From variable

Todd Williams todd.williams at TFCCI.COM
Tue Jun 15 18:33:11 IST 2004

Is it the "$from" that's used by the recipient.spam.report.txt report, or is it a different variable so that we might include both From and Envelope-From addresses in the recipient's reported notification of spam?

Thanks much!

Todd

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk