Virus Scanners as a ruleset?

Alex Neuman alex at NKPANAMA.COM
Tue Jun 15 17:24:27 IST 2004

IANAL, but in theory you are only using "one" user (root) to scan incoming
mail, so "in theory" you only need "one" license.

In any case using both ClamAV and BitDefender you should be OK. The other
alternative would be to run separate processes with separate settings, or
even separate boxes.

Too much trouble, I would think.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk