Stable MailScanner version 4.31.6 works with Kaspersky 5?

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri Jun 11 15:55:26 IST 2004

MailScanner mailing list wrote:
> On Friday, June 11, 2004 3:23 PM Randal, Phil wrote:
>
> [FULL QUOTE]
>
>> Upgrading MailScanner should be straightforward enough. Make sure all
>> the additional Perl modules the later versions require are installed
>> first.
>
> ---snipp---
>
> Any particular reason for the full qoute?
>
> Regards,
>   JP

By installing the additional Perl modules first, before trying to update
MailScanner, you've still got a working system.  Any problems you have with
installing the new modules won't stop your current version working.  It's
just my "one change at a time" philosophy.

Phil

----
Phil Randal
Network Engineer