SPAM Action

Casanova, Chase Chase.Casanova at RDU.COM
Wed Jun 9 18:15:23 IST 2004

The results that you are seeing is a result of your "High Scoring Spam Action = store forward spam at localhost.localdomain"

What is you High SpamAssassin Score?

-Chase

-----Original Message-----
From: CK Lee [mailto:cklee at IOHK.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:16 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [MAILSCANNER] SPAM Action

Here is my MailScanner.Conf

# What to do with spam
# --------------------
#

# This is a list of actions to take when a message is spam.
# It can be any combination of the following:
#    deliver                 - deliver the message as normal
#    delete                  - delete the message
#    store                   - store the message in the quarantine
#    bounce                  - send a rejection message back to the sender
#    forward user at domain.com - forward a copy of the message to
user at domain.com
#    striphtml               - convert all in-line HTML content to plain
text.
#                              You need to specify "deliver" as well for the
#                              message to reach the original recipient.
#    attachment              - Convert the original message into an
attachment
#                              of the message. This means the user has to
take
#                              an extra step to open the spam, and
stops "web
#                              bugs" very effectively.
#    notify                  - Send the recipients a short notification that
#                              spam addressed to them was not delivered.
They
#                              can then take action to request retrieval of
#                              the original message if they think it was not
#                              spam.
#
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#Spam Actions = store forward anonymous at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Spam Actions = deliver

# This is just like the "Spam Actions" option above, except that it applies
# then the score from SpamAssassin is higher than the "High SpamAssassin
Score"
# value.
High Scoring Spam Actions = store forward spam at localhost.localdomain

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk