telnet to smtp port is refused

Bayardo Rivas bayardo.rivas at puntos.org.ni
Fri Jun 4 22:30:30 IST 2004

OK, thanks a lot.... I'm working on it.

Bayardo

-----Mensaje original-----
De: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] En
nombre de Scott Silva
Enviado el: Viernes, 04 de Junio de 2004 02:08 p.m.
Para: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Asunto: Re: telnet to smtp port is refused

This also has me stumped. I will have to do some looking into suse
sendmail settings. There has to be something calling sendmail with two
different config files depending on how it is started. Look at the
sendmail init script script, and I will try to dig some more. Worst case
is I will do a quick and dirty suse install into vmware and see what it
has.