New spam faking whitelisting

Chris Conn cconn at ABACOM.COM
Fri Jun 4 16:48:25 IST 2004

Hello,

I have not found the answer to this question.  What would be the format
for a ruleset file for the spamscore?  You obviously cannot put yes or no.

For instance:

To:             postmaster at domain.com           100
To:             someuser at domain.com             50
FromOrTo:       default                         10

Can this be done?  I want to change the following section:

# If a message achieves a SpamAssassin score higher than this value,
# then the "High Scoring Spam Actions" are used. You may want to use
# this to deliver moderate scores, while deleting very high scoring
messsages.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
High SpamAssassin Score = 9

High SpamAssassin Score = some.ruleset.file

Thanks,

Chris

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk