Enable all file attachments

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Fri Jun 4 10:02:16 IST 2004

On Friday, June 04, 2004 9:41 AM José Angel Blanco wrote:

> I am having problem receiving and sending HTML scripts. We
> work in a software development enterprise and continously we
> are sending HTML scripts in mails. How can I enable HTML
> scripts in mails?

If I understand your problem correctly this has nothing to do with attachments. Special tags like forms, scripts, iframes etc. are checked in HTML mails depending on your settings in MailScanner.conf. I _strongly_ suggest you start reading the _entire_ MailScanner.conf and try to understand all the options. You will then find options like

Allow Script Tags

that might help you. The config file is exceptionally well documented by Julian. PLEASE read it first!

Regards,
 JP

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk