Enable all file attachments

José Angel Blanco jose at TREELOGIC.COM
Fri Jun 4 08:41:30 IST 2004

I am having problem receiving and sending HTML scripts. We work in a
software development enterprise and continously we are sending HTML scripts
in mails. How can I enable HTML scripts in mails?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan-Peter Koopmann" <Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: Enable all file attachments

> On Friday, June 04, 2004 9:06 AM José Angel Blanco wrote:
>
> > Ok, I see. But is possible that MailScanner does not check
> > any file type?
> > How?
>
> The simples solution coming to mind would be a very small
filename.rules.conf which allows everything. But honestly: Why would you
want such a thing? Even if you allow EXE etc. attachments in your
corporation there are several checks in filename.rules.conf that really make
sense for all installations. There is no sense in accepting mails with many
whitespaces in subjects etc.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk