Blank SpamCheck

Edward L. Hannaford elhannaford at PSFINC.COM
Thu Jun 3 22:59:09 IST 2004

I'm using MailScanner 4.27.7 and SpamAssassin 2.63.  Occasionally spams get
through MailScanner with the following in the header:

Note that the SpamCheck line is blank after the colon.  This entry confuses
the heck out of me.  Normally I get some kind of status on the SpamCheck
line, even if a timeout triggers.  Why would this line be blank after the colon?

-Ed

P.S.  While writing this I noticed that the From and To were identical.  I
checked the other failures from today and they have identical From and To
entries also.  Might this be a bug?  Or might I have misconfigured something
somewhere?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk