problems with mailscanner, spamassassin and postfix

Frederic Bongat fbongat at LMD.ENS.FR
Thu Jun 3 10:51:43 IST 2004

Hello,

I have 2 problems on my mail server :

- I have the following message which is repeated all the time (1 time by
second, bad for log files) in my logs (/var/log/mail/warnings), and I do
not know how to make to stop it :

"Jun  3 11:06:51 server MailScanner[1794]: Messages found but no hashed
queue directories. Please enable hashed queues for incoming and deferred
with a depth of 1 or 2. See the Postfix documentation for
hash_queue_names and hash_queue_depth"

I added in my main.cf :
hash_queue_depth = 1
hash_queue_names = incoming
but nothing to make, I always have same the messages

- with MailScanner and spamassassin, the spams are deleted and not
delivered, and I however use the following parameters in MailScanner.conf :
Spam Actions = deliver
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver
Non Spam Actions = deliver

Any idea ?