Spam Bounce action issues

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Thu Jun 3 05:37:06 IST 2004

Well, I have to as I need to let legitimate senders know that their
email did not get through and that they must contact us to get added to
a white list. We have had many senders get added to the white list this
way.

I run a script every 15 minutes that cleans the queue of bounces
attempting to get sent to invalid addresses.

Thanks,
Max

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk