SpamAssasin rules and custom .cf files

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Wed Jun 2 00:14:04 IST 2004

At 04:24 PM 6/1/2004, Jason Williams wrote:
>Was curious if anyone has a list of what rulesets work the best? Are there
>a list of favorite rulesets that seem to work well?

Hmm, a list of what works best.. well, there's no formal list, but I for
one think antidrug is one of the best :)

         (yes, I am the guy that wrote it, what do you expect me to say
about it?? )

That said, I use antidrug, and some hand-collapsed versions of popcorn.cf
and backhair.cf. I've got about two dozen other personal rules I use as well.

I also use DCC, RBLs, and the SURBL add-on. I'm VERY impressed with SURBL.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk