Using sendmail to redirect selected email

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Jun 1 21:44:03 IST 2004

By selected customers, do you mean on a per user or per domain level?

For per domain, use the mailertable feature on your sendmail box.  Have that
box deliver directly to the maildrop for each domain.

Mike

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk