Fresh installation problems - Postfix

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Jun 1 20:52:12 IST 2004

Ignacio M. Sbampato wrote:

>Thanks, Drew. Currently, we are running Kaspersky Anti Spam (KAS). I
>deactivated it, replacing master.cf with an old one, but i need to know if i
>have to make some changes to that file to get MailScanner running. Can i
>re-apply the changes made during installation? Running install.sh again
>didn't do it.

No it won't change the master.cf file.

If you send me a copy of the master.cf I'll have a look at it. I'm due
on holiday in the next couple of days so sooner would be useful (Or you
will have to wait 10 days or so ;-) )

Drew
[Some Snipping]

>the