dccifd / greylisting problems

Matthew Henkler henkler at PURDUE.EDU
Sat Jul 31 00:23:45 IST 2004

I was hoping someone would be able to enlighten me as to if MailScanner with
SpamAssassin and DCC are able to work with the greylisting features provided
with DCC.

Specifically, I have the greylisting server set up and querying correctly in
DCC, but after configuring it with MailScanner, I get the following message with
each incoming email:

dccifd[13625]: env_From not available for greylisting

>From what I can tell, MailScanner (or maybe SpamAssassin through MailScanner,
I'm not quite sure) is not sending it the envelope from info from the mail.