No virus checking for certain accounts?

Alex Neuman alex at NKPANAMA.COM
Fri Jul 30 20:22:51 IST 2004

NO, because A) you can't use rulesets for virus scanning and B) your HTML
mails are not viruses, they're dangerous content.

Do the same thing, in reverse (default disarm, specific server "no"), and
you'll be OK.

I have it set on my server so that messages from 127.0.0.1 don't get
scanned for much, just viruses. Makes processing faster. If the server
that's sending the automated emails is on another box, put its IP there.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk