Some error, which results in two times receiving of mails

Marcel Blenkers marcel at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Fri Jul 30 17:38:10 IST 2004

Hi there,

currently i am experiencing some trouble with my mails.

As the Mails got scanned, some mails generate an error.

The error look like this:

Jul 30 17:47:08 marcel MailScanner[953]: Failed to link message body
between queues (/var/spool/mqueue/dfi6UFkoRC003363 --> /var/spool/mqueue.in/dfi6UFkoRC003363)

Then the recipient get this mail twice.

Any idea how to handle this?

Till now i have not seen any kind of problems within these mails, as all
mails are different sizes or content.

Would be great, if anyone could help me.

Greetings

Marcel

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk