MTA preferences for use with MailScanner

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Jul 30 15:32:21 IST 2004

On Fri, July 30, 2004 14:38, Mariano Absatz said:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:33:12 +0100, Julian Field
> <mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>> As you may have gathered, there is no love lost between me and Wietse.
>> But
>> then again, from what I have heard from some of his previous colleagues,
>> I'm not the only person in that situation :-)
> Hey! Julian... then why don't you try to make friends with Dr.
> Bernstein (a.k.a DJB),
> author of qmail... I've seen him make friend all over... like... in
> any mailing list he
> participates...

I did read in some list or other that DJB had indeed won many friends and
influenced loads of people with some of his 'writing styles'. I guess at
least Wietse has been known to accept critism of his software (Where
perceived valid!) even if not known for his flexibility of thinking (I
think that's all PC enough not to start a world war :-) )

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk