Genuine exchange users !!

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Fri Jul 30 13:59:56 IST 2004

On Fri, July 30, 2004 13:44, Shortt, Kevin said:
> Perhaps milter-ahead may help you out.
>
> http://www.snert.com/Software/milter-ahead/

The only problem with this is that unless you are running Exchange 2003,
Exchange will accept all mail for a valid domain and then bounce unknown
recipients, it doesn't reject with 554 which I assume milter-ahead would
require (Postfix has a similar feature built in which also won't work with
MTA's that bounce rather than reject unknown users).

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk