clamav

Jason Huddleston huddlesj at otc.edu
Thu Jul 29 02:44:45 IST 2004

That would mark all of e-mail in a person's inbox as new. I am not sure if
that is a viable option. It is still scanning. It has found thirteen
mailboxes so far. Can it at least tell me what message in the mail box is
infected??

Thanks,

--
Jason Huddleston, CCSA
Assistant Coordinator Internet Services and Security
huddlesj at otc.edu
417-895-7798